Full-Color Print/Cut Technology
The Roland VersaCAMM VP-540 allows us to print full color graphics directly onto banner material, adhesive-backed vinyl, paper, films, fine art materials, and numerous other flexible roll substrates. It also allows us to contour cut graphics in-line, so intricate shapes and details for vinyl graphics are no problem. The possiblilites are endless. The Eco-Solvent inks have an outdoor durability rating of up to 3 years (unlaminated) and 5 years (laminated).
• Vehicle Wraps (full or partial)
• Short-run Labels & Decals
• Vinyl Window & Vehicle Graphics
• Perforated View-Through Graphics
• Floor Graphics
• Fine Art Prints
• Applications for Short and Long-term Use
Direct Printing on Solid Substrates
The newest addition to our equipment lineup, the Gerber Solara Ion, allows us to print directly on almost any solid substrate up to an inch thick. The UV inks have an outdoor durability rating of up to 3 years (unlaminated) or 5 years (laminated).
Signs, Banners & Vinyl Graphics
We offer many products to fit your needs. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on this list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 805.792.SIGN for more information.
• Vinyl Graphics & Lettering for multiple applications (vehicles, windows, signs, etc.)
• A-Frames/Sandwich Boards
• Temporary Event Signage
• Redwood & High-Density Foam Blasted Signs
• Metal Plaques
• Illuminated Cabinets & Channel Letters
• Foam, Plastic & Metal Dimensional Lettering
• Custom Full-Color Banners (any size)
• ADA and Regulatory Signage
• Decals & Static Cling
• Trade Show Graphics
• Silkscreening (for high-volume signs)
• Sign Repair and Refurbishing
• Specialty removable matte-vinyl graphics for home decor and weddings
Need help creating your sign or graphics? We can design your project from start to finish including logo design. We can also assist you with the design and production of print materials, such as brochures, business cards, stationery sets or advertising, for your business. If you’d like to see samples from our print design portfolio, please contact us.
(We accept files in both Mac and PC formats. For more information on file submission, visit our FAQ page.)